Why Should You Invest in Self-Storage
If you are considering investing in real estate properties, you might not have considered the option to invest in self-storage. Maybe you think it is difficult to manage, or that it might not have a positive return on your investment, but there are a few things you should definitely consider.
If you look at commercial real estate in general, self-storage has been a consistent top performer over the last 25 years. Though 80% of the self-storage industry is owned by Mom & Pop operators, there is plenty of room for investing because these owners are not as likely to be able to invest in upgrades and keep up with technology.
In today’s video, you’ll learn the top five reasons to invest in self-storage:
- People are always in need of storage space.
- It is more economical than using office space for storage.
- It is low-cost to operate.
- Self-storage is easy to maintain.
- The lease structure is month to month, therefore, pricing can change quickly.
You will even learn a couple of bonus reasons that will likely persuade you to consider self-storage as an investment option. If you are curious to know more . . . be sure to watch this video.
What do you think of this Investment Insight?
- Subscribe to David’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new investment insights are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which insight makes a difference to you.
- Share this post with others so that they can get the inside scoop on investing in self-storage. Simply click on the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share insight on? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!